Random Chit Chat

It would be especially useful for you. One cursor spread across all those displays isn't as efficient as having two cursors, is it?

It wouldn't help me at all. I have my mouse sensitivity set so that moving from one side of the mousepad to the other will move the cursor from ane side of the desktop to the other.

and I use a gyro mouse when I feel like multitasking a lot. all I do is turn in the chair and the cursor follows.

"pointless" haha.
Just stop criticizing and think of the pontential.

There is no potential.

Been using my Sony VAIO more often lately. Wondering if I should upgrade it with a SSD hard drive. Problem is that this specific series is extremely hard to service.

There is nothing that can compare with servicing an iBook G4. Apple clearly intended to make it impossible to work on, so only their authorized repair people would feel safe enough to touch it.

Adding a swapfile to my iphone - worth it or not?

It barely counts as a phone. Every other call gets dropped.

The Extremely small amount of RAM makes it hard to multitask more than internet radio and a browser.

tetris for iPhone - worst control scheme ever. The blocks only rotate 90 degrees, and only in one direction. How do they expect anyone to play like that?

Back
Top Bottom