How to make your Internet Faster [TUTORIAL]

infokid13

BSOD
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi-T-MPuzCQ

1. Open Start -> Run -> type in Regedit

2. Open the following String (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\InternetSettings.)

3. In open Space, Right Click Create new DWORD Value.

4. Name it MaxConnectionsPerServer and Make the Value 10000 Make Sure its Decimal.

5. MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server and Do Same Steps as Step 4.

* These Values Correspond to the number of Simultaneous request to a type 1 or 1.1 server

Close Regedit And Restart Windows

Watch Video Please and Rate Comment Subscribe

Noooo it helps you pages load faster

Does it? Well that also depends on your PC Performance. How much RAM you have etc. Nothing in the registry can change that. Trust me I've been working for computer's longer than you've been alive, I've never seen this happen.

Does it? Well that also depends on your PC Performance. How much RAM you have etc. Nothing in the registry can change that. Trust me I've been working for computer's longer than you've been alive, I've never seen this happen.

Yes, Sir and my Father is Also a Owner of a PC Repair Shop Soooo hes been Working on it for a while i think Were Kinda Even

Yes, Sir and my Father is Also a Owner of a PC Repair Shop Soooo hes been Working on it for a while i think Were Kinda Even

Where exactly did YOU get this Registry technique from? If from your Dad, where did he get it from?

Back
Top Bottom