Random Chit Chat

Wait, do you mean having the image continue on the second page of applications? I thought you meant having it move on screen.

Yea having it move slowly on the screen. I couldn't view the links properly that google gave so they were probably totally wrong as to what i'm trying to describe. Like having the background moving slowly behind the icons would be a great effect. You'd use the one picture and make sure the right edge mates with the left edge and loop it.

Like you said though it's probably hard to do.

I just did a little research and I can do that. All I need to do is make a video of it moving, convert it to .mov, and use vwallpaper. I guess I'll give that a try.

What are thoughts on modding in a physical keyboard? I would make it slide out of some sort of case, so it clips on and off. It would interface through Bluetooth.

This one looks perfect. http://www.nowsupplier.com/mini-blu...ndows-mobile-pc-ps3-mac-os-android-p-489.html

a little thick for my tastes, but it is the exact same dimensions as the phone.

http://www.ankaka.com/mini-bluetooth-keyboard-for-ipadsmartphonesps3-computerslaptops_p46367.html even better

I like the silver finish of the second keypad.

I got 25 updates available for W7 but I just don't think i'm gonna install them.

:confused:

Can the look of the task bar be changed?

I do too. It looks more comfortable. I wonder how I could find out what voltage it uses, so I could have it use the iPhone battery.

And yeah you can install new taskbar themes. I've never done it on W7 though, so I probably would be no help.

I wouldn't want to butcher my iPhone in such a fashion. If you wan't a phone with a Qwerty keyboard, I'd just get one :p. I've not got anything against USING a physical keyboard with an iPhone, but bolting one on there wouldn't be my cup of tea.

I wouldn't want to butcher my iPhone in such a fashion. If you wan't a phone with a Qwerty keyboard, I'd just get one :p. I've not got anything against USING a physical keyboard with an iPhone, but bolting one on there wouldn't be my cup of tea.

Lol no, it will be attached to a case. All I would have to do is remove the case and unplug the power cable to remove it.

And I really don't want to get a new phone quite yet. My current one still works just fine. I'll probably keep it for another year or so, possibly longer if they get the power management fixed in the Android port.

Meh...

I'd rather have the DB9S. And the girls can stay at home with their mummies, they'd be dead weight and useless to me.

:rolleyes:

It's all about the DBR9. :D

That race-spec 6.0-litre V12. Gives those Corvettes a run for their money in FIA GT1.

Whoah this is awesome.
9b90cbd8.jpg

I need more RAMs though.

Back
Top Bottom