i need a cpu cooler

yeah sorry going off of no sleep yeah im gunna measure tomorrow morning hopefully it will fit its a nice cooler no doubt but if it doesnt ill have to wait until i get my full tower

i dont like arctic cooler heat sinks there completely hideous ill probably end up going with the dark knight cooler seen some great reviews on them

I'm surprised none of you have mentioned the Corsair H50. It dissipates heat well and even better, doesn't blow hot air around your case. I'm a huge proponent to liquid cooling simply because of it's proven ability to absorb heat much faster than air. Plus each square inch can "hold" more heat than air.

And even better than all the above, it's cheap (Yes I know it's $10 above his stated budget), and maintenance-free. Some would call it overkill, but you can almost never go too far for cooling measures.

I'm surprised none of you have mentioned the Corsair H50. It dissipates heat well and even better, doesn't blow hot air around your case. I'm a huge proponent to liquid cooling simply because of it's proven ability to absorb heat much faster than air. Plus each square inch can "hold" more heat than air.

And even better than all the above, it's cheap (Yes I know it's $10 above his stated budget), and maintenance-free. Some would call it overkill, but you can almost never go too far for cooling measures.

Thats very true :cool:

Back
Top Bottom