Random Chit Chat

The 1G/2G DSM's are good platforms, can't hate on the Evo either. I don't know much about the rest of their lineup though.

like, also, what about Mitsubishi TVs? or any other Mitsubishi product?

what do you think of there quality?

EDIT:

Cabbs, u able to get on Bad Company 2 online games?
every time i try to get on it says no servers found?

like, also, what about Mitsubishi TVs? or any other Mitsubishi product?

what do you think of there quality?

I hear their reliability rate is piss poor compared to other manufacturers. Besides, they only seem to make rear projection DLP televisions, which aren't that great in terms of picture quality.

I hear their reliability rate is piss poor compared to other manufacturers. Besides, they only seem to make rear projection DLP televisions, which aren't that great in terms of picture quality.
Well im just glad your not talking about Gas Circuit Breakers XD
Though i doubt anyone here has any job that has to do with those...

I'm sure their other stuff is decent, but their televisions aren't truly impressive.

I hear their projectors are a bit better though.

ya, i was just curious on everyones thoughts on the company.
i had a meeting today with the Mitsubishi Electric Power Products CEO today, just kinda made me think, hmm.... wander what everyone thinks.

They seem pretty popular in Asia. Saw their air conditioning units everywhere when I went to Hong Kong.

But they seem like a well diversified company.

Ya,
theres,
DVD, Diamond Vision Division *Tvs*
GCB, Gas Circuit Breaker Division
MVD, Medium Voltage Division
UPS, Uninterrupted Power Supplies
OWT, Ozone Water Treatment
TSD, Transportation System Division

and a few others.
Those are in the Mitsubishi Electric Power i work for, totally separate from the car company. Though there kinda like our parent company, or sister company, depends how you look at it.

Its kinda cool to learn about your own company on what all it does.

http://www.meppi.com/Pages/default.aspx

Warrendale, Pa. — June 29, 2009 — Mitsubishi Electric Power Products, Inc., the leader in high quality and highly reliable SF6 gas circuit breakers, has shipped its 10,000th unit from their newly expanded facility in Warrendale, Pa. A celebration was held in the factory on June 8 for all employees to mark the occasion.
I got free cake. WOOT! lmfao

Depends on how Mitsubishi organizes things. Your subsidiaries would be labeled as a sister company rather than the parent company, since the parent company would be Mitsubishi Group.

If you think that's interesting, you should delve into conglomerates like General Electric or Sony. These are great examples of companies that have businesses which have nothing to do with the rest of their trade.

Back
Top Bottom