Random Chit Chat

Speaking of music my headphones have broke so looks like no music for me for a while :(

And to make things worse the store I go to doesn't carry skullcandy anymore. I just like the noise isolation and bass they had

should i take off my jailbreak before i leave and update to ios4? it'll let me create multiple playlists on my phone which i cant do right now.

should i take off my jailbreak before i leave and update to ios4? it'll let me create multiple playlists on my phone which i cant do right now.

Yes definately take the jailbreak off and uninstall all the apps u installed in Cydia because after the jailbreak it will turn into unrecoverable space if u don't

ok, I've begun restoring my iphone. that'll wipe off all traces of my jailbreak and update it at the same time. then i'll put everything back onto it. By the time i get back home then I'll be able to jailbreak it again

I might unjailbreak my ipod touch ever since force enabling wallpaper and multitasking my battery life is terrible. when you think about it it isn't really even multitasking more like freezing the app and coming back to where you left off.

Is there anyway to do it where I don't have to lose everything on my ipod?

multitasking with backgrounder is true multitasking. they're coming out with a 3gs iOS4 spirit jailbreak later this week or early next week which sucks cuz I wont be able to get it right away

Back
Top Bottom