Installing PSU and video card

Well actualy I did see a system like mine that was sold for $30 on Good Geeks from Goodwill so my system must be worth around that price right now. But mine is in very good condition and very well taken cared off. Plus I have upgraded ram to 512mb and have the Radeon 7200. That eMachines I saw was only 256mb and had the original Intel AGP video chip. So I think mine is worth around $40 at least. I saw others that was $40 and they had like eather faster processor and 256mb ram or had 512mb with around same speed as mine. But those didn't even have a good card as the Radeon 7200 they were using the Intel onboard video chip.

Honestly i would only pay 10-15 for it. BUT if you get some person who doesn't know about computers i'm sure you could get 30.... MAYBE

I think selling it would be the BEST way to go. ALSO the smartest :)

You could save up and buy that system Shozzking showed ya or look around on craigslist.

Well eather way I wanted to try the GeForce 9500 GT but problem is that is around $80 or more on Newegg.com But the GeForce 6200 128mb was around $40 new and there was cards like the Radeon 9250 256mb that was $30 new also. I saw some FX series too on Ebay.

Again I said I can't sell this machine and I want to upgrade it to it's best. I will think about getting a better machine once the motherboard fails. This would be the 11th time. Why are you guys trying to make me get rid of my perfectly working system? I told you that it still work and I like it. Yes todays maybe 100 times better but I want to use my system and make it that best it can go.

I personally wouldnt take it if it was free, I'm looking at free P4 machines for a home server and I can get those for $50 in my area.

Well I do remember that I talked to one of the Good Geek guys and they said that if they had a system that was set up like mine then they can sell it for around $40 or maybe more since it has 512mb ram and a nice video card that is better than onboard video.

Well eather way I wanted to try the GeForce 9500 GT but problem is that is around $80 or more on Newegg.com But the GeForce 6200 128mb was around $40 new and there was cards like the Radeon 9250 256mb that was $30 new also. I saw some FX series too on Ebay.

Again I said I can't sell this machine and I want to upgrade it to it's best. I will think about getting a better machine once the motherboard fails. This would be the 11th time. Why are you guys trying to make me get rid of my perfectly working system? I told you that it still work and I like it. Yes todays maybe 100 times better but I want to use my system and make it that best it can go.
You are TRULY persistent on keeping that system. It would be like throwing your money down a drain BUT if you really want to upgrade that badly, and don;t have alot of free cash, Look for used on ebay or maybe even amazon.com. Never know what will pop up :) DON'T expect ANY miracles though

MAYBE for a COMPLETE amateur who knows close to NOTHING about computers, but your chance is STILL low even if that was the case!

whats the point of a nice video card if its bottlenecked by absolutely every other component in your computer

Well if my system fails I can use that video card on a newer used machine. But I will have to find a system that uses a micro ATX power supply to use my 450 watts PSU. But that's when that time comes for now I want to upgrade my video card next since now I have a good PSU.

Back
Top Bottom