Installing PSU and video card

The OP reminds me of this salesman I used to work with. He would ask me a technical question and I would answer it. Then if he didn't like the answer, he would ask the same question again, slightly rephrasing it and expect a different answer. Sometimes he wouldn't even bother rephrasing the question. lol

The reason why I' am sorta ignoring you guys is since I told you at least 10 times that I want to keep this system and upgrade it to the best since this was a gift. Also I want to see how good I can make this system by upgrading to the its best. Now please just help me on upgrading the best on this machine and stop telling me same old thing about getting new machine 100 times. It's like you guys are sales men that are trying to sell me a new PC and say that mine is bad. That's not nice. Again there is nothin wrong with this machine plus now I have a 450 watts power supply it is overall now a better system and I can get a better video card now. After that I want to upgrade my hard drive since I only have 20 GB now.

Btw even when I had that 150 watt power supply I had no problems now I' am starting to wounder if you were just trying to have me buy something that I didn't really need with the current video card. Since you guys said that my Radeon 7200 won't work on my system but it did work fine. Now if I were to upgrade to a better card then yes I would need it but something like the GeForce 2 or Radeon 7200 should not need a new power supply.

PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR OWN THREAD!!! I already stated this>>>

YES you did need a new one because you were pushing your old PSU to the very limits of its capabilities. It was also a generic brand. It was about to crap out on you. WE saved YOU the trouble and confusion.

If you are not going to accept our advice whats the point of posting questions?

how much have you spent on your computer so far? and how much more are you planning on spending?

OMG NOW I' am really upset you guys have actualy made me in -62 on that feedback????? How rude I thought you guys were nice people. No one ever has put me in - before in any forums. You guys told me basicly that - meant bad since before I never knew what that geen dots meant. I' am really really in the RED. I guess this really shows me how nice people are in here????????

I' am shocked I think I need to create a new account there is no way to get out of dept from -62.

how much have you spent on your computer so far? and how much more are you planning on spending?
About how much it all depends on what good deals I get on the video card and hard drive. Since that's all is left. Unless I find a 1.1 gHz Celeron processor I can replace. But pretty much video and HDD is it.

FIRST: We are not mean people here at CF. we, i'm sorry, I get annoyed when people come here asking questions when you don't accept any advice. Its really YOU that is being rude,in MY veiw, to waste our time.

Second: You are not allowed to make 2 accounts.

also we need as price to work with. whats your budget??? (example..... $100)

Well then you have to cancel this account and I will use my Joe_Carr one to start over since this is BAD. I really need to start over this is a disaster. But I don't know why I got soo many reds but eather way I need to prevent this happening on a new account. I' am sorry maybe I got too upset but I was shocked.

You need to talk to the moderators about that. I cant cancel your account because i have NO power here. Just giving some advice is all i do :)

Atomic Rooster is a moderator talk to him and he will tell ya everything!

About the money I will have to save up but it all depends on what card I will get. Also I only get $35 right now from my mom since I do house work so I will have to save to get enough for a good card. But some of that $35 goes to gas and other things so It's hard to build up enough like $100 but It is possible to save $100. But I have the PSU now so I need just a better card and HDD.

by my calculations you'll have spent around $150 on your computer by the time you're done if not $250(if you buy the processor).

This would school your computer (once you're done upgrading) and it comes with the monitor and printer which you could sell in which case it would be cheaper for you to buy a used one.

Back
Top Bottom