Random Chit Chat

Taken from a quick google search

"Use Irfanview via the batch processing under "File", selecting
advanced options in the dialog box ( www.irfanview.com ). Works great, and
you can over-write existing files OR re-direct the batch output to a
directory of your choice."

I'd recomend CDBurnerXP

Awesome! Now for the twist... The images can only be accessed through ssh. I'm guessing I will have to track them all down and transfer to a folder on the system?

Or is there a way to run the image processor so it reads/writes to the phone?

I'm kinda a noob at this type of stuff...

Im pretty sure you're going to have to track them down and transfer them as you said cos im unsure if you can do the latter! Good Luck :D

That'll be fun...

The annoying notification bubble thing is proving rather elusive. Where the F is it? I've been digging through the phone's directories for like 30 minutes now.

I think I'm overdoing the icon thing a Little...

c8c6c249.jpg

lol I wonder if there's a way to put more.

Lol!

0cebc788.jpg

Can you remove the labels? I Reckon that would look pretty sweet.

Now,A Three random thoughts.

1. Went to JB Hifi today and tried out an ipad and i must say i am in love,though i think im more impressed with the build quality than anything. Not sure how useful it would actually be.

2. So energizer started a new ad campaigh (http://energizer.com/products/hightech-batteries/lithium/Pages/lithium-batteries.aspx), haven't we seen that pink bunny somewhere else (http://www.duracell.com.au/pages/)?

3. Thinking of getting a DSi XL,thoughts? Which is better for gaming,ipod touch or DSi XL? I Mean the DS has some sweet games on it, though so does the Ipod Touch! Also there seems to be alot of emulator action on the ipod touch....

Hmmm, immah make a thread for number 3.

I just un-jailbroke my iPhone a few days ago. What a difference. All of the crap I had installed on it (winterboard, proswitcher, etc.) slowed it down soooo much (just a plain 3G). I really never used any of that stuff anyway. After I first booted my phone with the fresh OS, I had a few dozen voicemail messages waiting for me (that weren't there before). A few were job opportunities too.

Oh well. It was pretty cool while it lasted.

we wouldn't have to jailbreak if apple didn't keep the appstore behind closed gates. I am relatively happy with my jailbroken 2g ipod touch although with ios4 it reduces my battery life quite a bit

I still haven't got an answer for this (or so I think?).
Will my current PSU be able to power up my current system when I replace one of my 8800GT with the HD5870? Also maybe adding an third Sata HDD.
I was thinking of keeping one of the 8800GT as a physx card for those wondering why.

I see, then I rather not do it. I wonder what I should do with the remaining 8800GT though (giving one to my brother).
You used iz3d to play in 3D for ATI cards correct? I will be losing the nvidia 3D since I won't have an nvidia card in my system anymore.

Back
Top Bottom