Random Chit Chat

well what's the correct way?

My sis is bugging me saying I owe her a new keyboard which is a little odd since I own the computer but she uses it.

my brother is pretty much the exact same, he'll try to chase me off of my computer to watch youtube videos and play games. I dont see why he cant play CSS or watch videos on my dads dell.

Cool. Thanks. Do they make a model that is hard wired to dvorak, or will I have to change it with software?

Das Keyboard?

ah yes. That would be the one I saw.

So expensive. I just spend $12 for a basic Microsoft keyboard. No frills or anything, just types letterz 'n shit.

It's like a Lotus Elise. Has everything you need, nothing you don't.

I have been through more membrane keyboards than you can possibly imagine. They simply don't last. I think it will be a good investment considering that I've probably already sunk $100 plus into trashy ones.

yeah I was nice enough to LEND the computer to her since it technically is mine but I had no room or need to have it set up and she needed a computer she can have in her kennel office. Now shes like your not putting that program on my computer implying her ownership

Has anyone tried the new office 2010? I am absolutely terrified of what Micro$oft did to it this time. What I am imagining is probably 1000 times worse, but idk after 2007, nothing could surprise me.

What I think the next office will be like:

Microsoft will make it "simple." There will be one large button in the center of the screen. You click it and a menu with one option, settings, comes down. Click settings>preferences>right click three times on layout, then press alt F> navigate through 20 tabs> then you can turn on the ability to create a document. No ctrl N, that is too complicated for them. Click the giant button, then there wil be a second menu that pops out in a different direction that has 'new' on it. Click it, then there will be a 30 second long animation where the page shoots out of the button, flies around the screen, and finally lands in the lower right quadrant of the screen. The top left will simply contain the button, the top right contains all the normal taskbar options, all greyed out, until you go through the settings menu, enable the settings that allow you to enable them, then enable them one at a time. And no, they aren't on a simple list, each one is buried deep in a random series of unrelated menus. Whenever you type a letter, it asks you 'are you sure you would like to type this letter' with an option to disable the notifications. Clicking that option does nothing because Micro$oft doesn't care what you think. When you tell the box the letter is okay, it will fly in from the corner of the screen, do a barrel roll, then land in place. There will be only one font and one font size available. If you ever finish typing the document, to save, you must right click the button seven times, left click it twice, hit ctrl, then move your mouse across the screen in a S-shaped pattern. It will then ask you 'it looks like you want to save. This could be detrimental to the free space remaining in your hard drive. Are you sure you want no continue.' with the options 'yes', 'no', 'help me decide', 'contact Micro$oft', and 'potato'. It is still unknown what the 'potato' button does. Once you tell it 'yes', Vindows fire wall will immediately pop up telling you that the program cannot be verified. Click continue, then there will be 4 buttons on the screen, for 'my documents', 'desktop', 'home folder', and 'save to 5.25 floppy.' there is no way to save in a different folder, because Micro$oft is trying to protect you from yourself. Once you select a file name and where to save, you must select a format. The only options are 'word 2010' and 'word legacy'. Word legacy attempts to export to office 95, but it always gives a corrupt file. Once you select Word 2010, it will sit on the main screen with the single button, with a status bar that slowly goes around the circle until you ore out of hard frwe space.

Behold office 2010!

Obviously, it's a parody, but there are quite a few things in there that could very well happen if Micro$oft continues the pattern they have established.

office 2010 is essentially the exact same as 2007 except that they replaced the circle at the top left with a file button and you can also change the color scheme. in powerpoint you can also edit videos right in the slide. thats pretty much all of the new features that i noticed

well what's the correct way?

My sis is bugging me saying I owe her a new keyboard which is a little odd since I own the computer but she uses it.

Don't know, depends on the keyboard. If it's crooked, something's wrong haha.

Back
Top Bottom