How much will my laptop be worth now?

LH-Danny

Baseband Member
I bought my laptop (HP G70-120EA) on the 1st of January 2009, and it has barely been used since then... If it has been used, it has only been for light stuff like MSN, Browsing the Internet, Typing Documents etc. It's got a lot more power than I actually need, so I'm wondering how much I could get for it now to maybe downsize to a netbook, or small laptop.

CPU: 2 GHz Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T5800
RAM: 3072 MB DDR2
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9200M GE
Hard Drive: 160 GB SATA
ROM: Blu-Ray ROM with SuperMulti DVD±R/RW Double Layer
Display: 17" WXGA+ High Definition BrightView Widescreen (1440 x 900)

Extras: 5-1 card reader on the side, HDMI port, built in wireless, webcam on screen, and all the other standards that a laptop normally comes with. I bought a offical HP backpack for it too, which cost me about £20. The battery life is still great and don't think it has decreased since I got it ~ about 2 hours battery life from fully charged.

If portability isn't too much of an issue I'd stick with what you've got. You could sell it and get something else but you're most likely going to end up trading it in for something far less powerful.

Depends where you sell it, but I'd sell for $450 USD on craigslist or ebay. Best Buy trade-in would low ball you but its up to you if you want to go for credits.

Back
Top Bottom