Idea's for wife's bday

jmacavali

Fully Optimized
My wife is 8 1/2 months pregnant and is turning 25 in a few weeks. Anybody have any good ideas for a creative and unique gift?

Thats a tricky one :)

Maybe get something baby related?

Or get an Iphone 4 maybe lol "FaceTime" is a great feature, but you would need 2 in a family then. $200 16GB each.

You can always take her out to a nice restaurant, I think that also would make it a great gift, pregnant woman likes to eat. And take her to a play or some show after that, that would make a great night.

A spa day scheduled or a couple of months after the birth.

I agree with Root, we women like spas! I especially like messages.

Flowers are always nice too or a relaxing weekend at a nice hotel out of your city. It doesn't have to be far away and a one night stay is enough ... as long as it includes a nice dinner and breakfast the next day.

Best of luck and congratulations on the up coming birth of your child.

Kisses - Larisa

Thanks guys. I got tickets to go see Kenny G. The concert is a few months after the due date. I figured we both will need a night out by that point....

Brilliant Idea! Hope you guys have a great time ;)

Though i just though,has she got a video camera? She could capure baby's first steps and whatever other memories she'd like to keep :)

Ya we do have a vid camera. I got it for her last X-Mas (with that very idea in mind).

A customer of mine recently bought a Harley for his wife...I don't think that's a good idea in this case though.

Back
Top Bottom