ACT scores?

A 28 is pretty good but I would definately try again. It's well worth it. My highest was a 29, aided by the fact I got a 36 in the Reading Section...lol.

ok well im going to be a senior next year so i basically have one more chance next sept.;is the thing where you said they take your supercomposite really true? never heard of that lol

You should really look into the admissions section for the schools you're applying to. They have all information regarding application procedures and how standardized testing is evaluated. Like I said, one of the schools I applied to calculated my supercomposite.

Take it again. I took it the first time and got a 27. My high schools average was a 19... I took it again and got a 29 then. I got accepted into all the schools I applied too. I think they were, UW Plattville, Bradley, South Dakota School of Mines and Tech, Michigan Tech, and Milwaukee School of Engineering. There might have been 1 or 2 more, I can't remember. I ended up with $12k a year based on grades at Michigan Tech, and it's a great school anyway, so I went there.

But take it again and see how you do. You can probably get a 29 or 30 on it.

Back
Top Bottom