Spam Button

Probably a dozen would be an average day. Not much at all really. Certainly not enough to be carrying on like a spoilt brat over it like officemanager is.

Spam is bad on forums and will get worse if you do not deal with it quickly, get rid of the 360 sec wait.

Seen a lot of spam here and I'm hamstrung in reporting it.
I have noticed a Moderator can answer the other spammer post but not this one.
must be in the too hard basket or mods on this site do not take spamming seriously....
OK so I have just checked my emails (4 months worth of spam reporting) and you have reported a whopping grand total of 2 ..yes TWO... spam posts in the last 4 months. I really feel bad for you being so hamstrung while reporting those 2 posts. You should be compensated. :rolleyes:

Now I do agree that the time limit should be gone. But carrying on like a spoilt brat is not the way to get it.

Probably a dozen would be an average day. Not much at all really. Certainly not enough to be carrying on like a spoilt brat over it like officemanager is.

OK so I have just checked my emails (4 months worth of spam reporting) and you have reported a whopping grand total of 2 ..yes TWO... spam posts in the last 4 months. I really feel bad for you being so hamstrung while reporting those 2 posts. You should be compensated. :rolleyes:

Now I do agree that the time limit should be gone. But carrying on like a spoilt brat is not the way to get it.
Oh well I stuffed up I can admit that.

Gee look at all the mods coming out of the wood work and putting the boots in.... any more why I'm down for the count.

Gee look at all the mods coming out of the wood work and putting the boots in.... any more why I'm down for the count.

00000327.png

Well I do think it's funny that all the mods are now on when they get criticism.

What do you want us to do??? It has been brought up, we have said we agree. David has said he will look into it. MODS CANNOT CHANGE THIS SETTING FOR THE 800TH TIME ONLY THE ADMIN CAN WHICH IS DAVID.

I have noticed a Moderator can answer the other spammer post but not this one.
must be in the too hard basket or mods on this site do not take spamming seriously....

I used to mod here and I can tell ya we take spamming very seriously. But we have a life outside this forum. Our world doesn't revolve around this or any forum.
And just a little FYI. When you report a spam post, you don't have to report each one posted by the same person. By clicking on the name you open a menu that has an option to view any other posts made by that person. So reporting each one you come on to posted by the same person is not required. The mods can pull up that list the same way you do and see what posts have to be moderated.
As for the time between reports and pm's is to aid in spam control. I know it's annoying but it is what it is. It's a part of the spam control here.

Back
Top Bottom