Random Chit Chat

Bumper tag.

It's a ford. :rolleyes:
Which is what makes it a great truck!

Can't go wrong with an F-150. Just replace the plugs in the 5.4 right away with some 1 piece plugs. New(03+) 5.4s used 2 piece plugs which break off in the head...

On another note, you can't beat the power of the LS motors... except with a new Ford 5.0 of course.

Funny. The average price for an F150 here (Year model 2000 - 2010) is about $50,000...

because its called an import in Australia! XD

Which is what makes it a great truck!

Can't go wrong with an F-150. Just replace the plugs in the 5.4 right away with some 1 piece plugs. New(03+) 5.4s used 2 piece plugs which break off in the head...

On another note, you can't beat the power of the LS motors... except with a new Ford 5.0 of course.

ya, a buddy of mine has one basicly the same as this one, and a Z71 1500, an he prefures the ford over his chevy, every snow storm he drives around in the ford pulling people out 50$ a pop haha...

Remember that blizzard that PA/NY/east coast got in Feb? He made like 800$ just around Pittsburgh.

but about those plugs, i had no idea. Ill be sure to do that. I usually just use BOSCH platinum plugs in my mustang. suppose they make good ones for 5.4s to?

Looks nice. It's Ford, I like that especially....

I have a problem with it though. It doesn't have a fully extended cab (as in dual cab or crew cab) AND a fully extended bed. Example: http://www.davecorymotors.com/image...d_6.0l_power_stroke_diesel_auto_xl_S13518.JPG

But that's just me, I love my BIG trucks. I might get a truck similar to the one in the picture I posted within the next few years.

well i cant afford a cew cab version with an 8foot bed. besides, i cant exactly parallel park that down town Pittsburgh to well lol. And this is just for me. i dont need any more room then a extra cab has. plus im sure i could easily fit an ATV in the 6.5 foot bed.

You dont like colour? You're a strange one.

Yeah I have issues, I get it.

I wanted to paint my bedroom black or grey, but my dad weirded out on me and said it had to be a color or else it would "be like living in a dungeon." Idk how a room with grey walls = a dungeon but whatever.

They (while I partially numbed) jammed body absorbant packing into the socket (that hurt insanely) then made me bite on a teabag after I threw up a good amount of blood that drained into my stomach. Tea has a chemical that stops bleeding of some sort.

Back
Top Bottom