Graphic Designer Needed!

Alex Seymour

Solid State Member
Hey guys,
I need a graphic designer who's willing to do a bit of work from time to time, you will be paid for your work as you will work directly for the customer so you will give them a quote for the work they request and the money will go straight to you. There's no hidden charges but there's no guarantee how much work there will actually be, this isn't a full time job its just a way of making a little extra on the side from time to time. If your interested please visit http://alexseymour.net84.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29&Itemid=1

All that's required is knowledge in graphic design, as you will be working from home it doesn't matter where you are in the world.

Regards,
Alex

It honestly varies greatly, it has been known to be VERY quiet, its entirely down to the demand and customer needs, It's not a full time job as I said it's just an opportunity to make a bit of money on the side from time to time.

UPDATE: Unfortunately my websites offline for a while as it is currently under review (a required part of the service from my provider I'm afraid) so if you need any information please PM me or email alex_s24@live.com

Regards,
Alex

Website is now up and running again apologies for any inconvenience caused during the last few hours there were some problems with the hosting provider and the site was down during domain setup etc. HOWEVER its back online at the new address of alexseymour.org.uk for more information about the position of graphic designer please follow this link Job Vacancy

Regards,
Alex

Back
Top Bottom