Just got an iPad 3g

ALSO has been proven in the supreme court. :p

So would the forum rules you agreed to when you first registered for this forum.

00000331.png

:rolleyes:

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

So I still don't see anything there that says you get to regulate the subject matter of what I talk about. I didn't use any threatening or vulgar language.

Free speech is SUBJECT matter related.

Ummmm ok once again that's only talkin about using bad language and stuff which I'm not.

I'm done arguing, this was about my iPad. Not you playing god. It's ok though, I know that California kool-aid is some potent stuff. I understand.

Point is this. You are not necessarily allowed free speech on this forum. It's a privately owned forum. Things are run according to its owner.

so are you going to jailbreak your ipad? i can show you a couple of screenshots of what i did on my iphone and as soon as its released for 3gs then im installing android.

so are you going to jailbreak your ipad? i can show you a couple of screenshots of what i did on my iphone and as soon as its released for 3gs then im installing android.

im not too sure yet. i dont need android on my iPad. i like the OS. plus i have a droid so why not just mix it up a little.

Point is this. You are not necessarily allowed free speech on this forum. It's a privately owned forum. Things are run according to its owner.

This point is true.

Guys, just be careful what you discuss over Jailbreaking and other actions that follow. Treat it as if you were discussing music and movie piracy on an online forum.

This point is true.

Guys, just be careful what you discuss over Jailbreaking and other actions that follow. Treat it as if you were discussing music and movie piracy on an online forum.

Thanks for the tip. I'm against pirating of any kind because it doesnt support the creator anyhow and without making money they wont make another product which just hurts me. I'm into jailbreaking because it allows me to do things with my phone that I otherwise wouldnt be able to do.

Back
Top Bottom