Just got an iPad 3g

lewblue83

In Runtime
Well I just got a 16gb iPad with 3G. I'm really liking it so far. I'm actually typing this on it. I know it doesn't have flash, it really didn't matter to me. I went in to it knowing this is NOT a laptop replacement. I purely got this because I fly regularly, and I have tons of downtime at work. So this is great for quick web browsing, forums, and watching movies. The battery life is really impressive so far.

if you jailbreak it then you can install imobilecinema, i have it on my iphone and its pretty awesome

It allows you to install anything, and Apple obviously don't like it.

Jail breaking is illegal please don't talk about it here.

jailbreaking isnt illegal, you can do illegal stuff(like pirate apps) if you do it but there is nothing illegal about it. after you buy something then its yours to use as you want, apple isnt loaning me my iphone. i paid for it so i can do whatever i want with it. so tell me, whats illegal about having true multitasking or having a slideshow as my background or having android on my iphone?

It'd be like buying an iPod, and putting Rock Box on it. Nothing wrong with it in my opinion, as long as you don't abuse it.
If you had to do some hardware alterations, I'd see it differently, but as a software approach, Apple has put a rock there to stop you doing what you could be doing on it, for their sake.
But as its been said; the product is yours

You can unlock phones to use a different service provider. It's not illegal to do so, as some companies offer the unlocking codes

Maybe I'm seeing it wrong

Back
Top Bottom