Random Chit Chat

Um....
1) You fail...you cannot give neg rep.
2) I have the damn Office key right in front of me. It's written down right next the XP key for the laptop. I took the Office key off with a key extractor. I have no media to install it again, and MS isn't distributing them anymore so....wtf is your problem? I'm not looking for a crack or an activated copy from the Bay. I'm looking for the damn Home installation so I can install using the SAME DAMN KEY that was on it before. .....you are so full of fail it's ridiculous.
3) You still fail.
4) Why the f are you still here?

lmfao pwned

So I am going to go to Colorado for vacation again, and I really want to be able to get a cell signal this time.

What if I bought this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...fb14465&itemid=230408093802&ff4=263602_263622
and added like a six foot hobby antenna (the ones used on model planes) to it? Think it would work well enough? We are gonna be basically between two mountains, each having cell towers on it, just blocked by the shape of the mountains themselves. Hard to explain, but basically, my old Nokia was able to intermittently get one bar if I stood on the car. It was never long enough to even get through on a phone call, but texting was possible if I was willing to have 1-2 minute delays before the signal would be on long enough to download. What I am hoping for is to maybe be able to make a phone call, or better yet get email, since I usually use email to communicate.

Also... Anyone know how to restrict my iPhone to the GPRS band? EDGE is so heavily overused that I get 30-40 Kbps max, with like a 13s ping. I figure that since virtually nobody uses GPRS anymore (at least not where I live) I should get the full 114 Kbps band. My ping /should/ also be significantly decreased.

Pages definitely load a lot faster when EDGE drops out on me for a few seconds.

I was randomly looking at our top posters, and I saw Mr Mixx. Apparently there's very minor glitch with this version of vB. While his moderator status was taken away, his subtitle (Senior Member, Guru, Moderator, CF Privileged, etc) still remains "Moderator". Just thought I'd share :p

I just found this on my window sill...

DSC013571-1.jpg

What the hell is this thing? I know it's not a mosquito....

Depends on the type of driving you want the power for. I would also prefer a supercharger for drag types. But for sport cruising where launch power is not a necessity, a turbocharger can provide more gain for less money.

Back
Top Bottom