Karl Marx

blah blah blah

blah blah blah
00000327.png

Such a mature response...

How about making a valid argument if you object to what we are saying?

Quoting us as saying 'blah blah blah' and then putting a mocking picture really isn't helping your case.

Of course he did. Still, he cannot cite anything that gives him the power to implement such a ban, so I don't think it will be overturned unless the judge is very biased. I have a feeling that he will soon move on to more "creative" measures to stop drilling.

EXOs.

I am not saying this is true, since I do not know the man, but it seems a bit to me like Obama wanted the oil to reach land, because then it would make it much easier to stop drilling. I just cannot come up with any other reason for him to deny the states the right to protect their coasts while he didn't do crap about it. Again, I hope this isn't true, and someone please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about this.

You should read what you just wrote.

Americans shouldn't really be called Americans, but instead Republican and Democrats. I don't see how people can blatantly accuse one side of a fault. The Republican and Democratic platform are so moderate that they're essentially the same; the only differences are philosophical and rarely matter. So much for "united we stand". If this political turmoil keeps up the United States has no chance in keeping its title of "world superpower". The bipartisanship in this country is so bad that it's gotten to the point where whatever the "opposition" does is considered wrong. Politicians are no longer free-thinking, they have to do whatever will give them public support because the public is too stupid to look on the politicians personal views. It's a vicious cycle. The only solution for this rift is to elect government officials based on what they actually believe. There needs to be a way where they can act upon their belief without feeling restricted. Right now, politicians will do whatever is necessary to keep their seat; they've become slaves of the system, and your average joe isn't doing anything to change this.

so basically what your saying, is your a close minded democrat. who thinks every republican is a moron?

people need to stop with the political party horse shit.

just divide it into, lies/slander or common sense/facts. now whos side are you on?

^ Take out the media and that can be better answered. Quite honestly, it's hard not to think of Republicans as morons when people watch Fox News.

^ Take out the media and that can be better answered. Quite honestly, it's hard not to think of Republicans as morons when people watch Fox News.

same could be said for democrats when you watch CNN.

or when you see janeane garofalo talk about the tea party movement, she says "its racism straight up" :rolleyes:

Let me say thank you 01001010. You just proved my point on the liberal media you cut up my words like the media does to soundbytes. You cut it up to better suit yourself when you had no factual way to discredit what I said.

Secondly, I do watch Glenn Beck and I have read his books. Am I a Republican yes I am, but to simply insult Republicans on a claim with no basis is exactly what the media does.

Also, that post either never existed or you took it from a different forum! How does that make sense? You just quote me saying that because he can't create a logical response.

Back
Top Bottom