All Things Apple

I've not had my 3gs overheat extremely.
since upgrading to os4 I've noticed little to no performance change.
and the battery life seems to be the same..... -I guess that if I ran multiple apps all at once then I'd see more cpu and ram resource being taken up, for longer, so the device would see slower, and the battery would last less time...

but since I close apps when I'm done using them I've got no troubles...

apple ... double the price, and only 3/4 of the spec it should be. the new iphone can only do video calls over wifi, not to mention some of the other flaws. for the price it sucks. dont get me wrong it looks amazing, but 1/2 price and im game, otherwise im a hater!

apple ... double the price, and only 3/4 of the spec it should be. the new iphone can only do video calls over wifi, not to mention some of the other flaws. for the price it sucks. dont get me wrong it looks amazing, but 1/2 price and im game, otherwise im a hater!

The price is inline with any other smartphone. At least in the United States.

i agree the price isnt bad, and is on par with competing phones. plus the materials used in the manufacturing of this phone are high quality. and it has the A4 chip.

how come no one bitched when the 3GS was only "marginally" better than the 3g? this iphone is completely new, and people think the price sucks? get real

I'm sorry but At&t's plans are pretty crazy. But if you want to have the top of the line best of the best phone I'm sure the outrageous fees the charge are something you don't care about. I think for theres basic plan for an Iphone its like 90 something a month for 2 gigs of usage and only 450 mins. I guess this is kinda an at&t rant than the Iphone. I do give them props on not making a bigger version which a lot of the smart phones seem to be moving too i.e. Evo and Droid 2.

00000330.png

If you have 4 HP's @01001010, then why do you defend Apple as if you work for them?

It's not about defending Apple. It's about getting the facts straight and stopping the constant steam of misinformation plaguing this forum.

Well, Apple are getting bad reviews for the iPhone 4.
Apple respond by saying "you're holding the phone the wrong way"
Source
Also, holding the phone with your left hand.

Back
Top Bottom