First Boot Issues

ok yea i have the 20+4 pin atx but no 8 pin my power supply came with my case. i just dont no where to go from here.... that 8 pin is what is causing my issue then?

oo my board boots it just doesnt give anything just turns on ligghts up and everything.. No display nothing no mouse or keyboard... What would be the solution for that then?? new power supply?

Thanks man i really appreciate this

its turns on, lights up.. but thats it. doesnt give me a display nothing.. Bad wording on above post

Yea it's not posting though... forgot to mention that in my previous post lol.

If you don't have the 8 pin ATX power on your PSU then you will need a new one that has this connector.

Most PSU's have it now.

ok sweet im gonna go pick up a new one from staples and ill let u no how it works out.. Thanks dude. ill keep yea posted

Haha, after all that, that is all the problem will be.
Go Remeniz :D :p

I remember on my first build I didn't plug it in either and when nothing happened, I just slumped down and went "...oh"

Haha, after all that, that is all the problem will be.
Go Remeniz :D :p

I remember on my first build I didn't plug it in either and when nothing happened, I just slumped down and went "...oh"

lol! I've been there too, in 2007 when I joined CF.

Those were the days.... :p

OKOKOK i got it running thanks to a 750 watt psu.... Now i put the OS disk in first windows seven it loads files up and says starting windows then the screen goes black and nothing comes... Is it still loading.. or do i load up my drivers first

Back
Top Bottom