Business Advertising?

Yellow pages. If you aren't in the yellow pages you have no chance.
And Google....be near the top.

Try Craigslist. Go door-to-door and hand out flyers. Advertise through facebook!

Basically the most affective form of ads involve interaction.

Think of it logically for a moment, how many print ads, tv ads, radio ads, do you see, hear and read a day?

Next ask yourself how many times do you actually pay attention to those ads?

Well guess what the same answer is for everyone.

A few examples:

Like when we give away cars, I will fill out the entry form for the guest.

For several reasons
1. I can read it
2. I get to ask questions

When it comes to marketing my rule is simple, interaction is critical.

When it comes to doing business, control the conversation.

The one who asks the question is the individual who controls the conversation.

Example if a friend is asking you questions and your answering them what is leading the conversation (AKA controlling?) Is it you answering? Why are you answering that question? Well your answering it because it's been asked that's why.

So remember those few simple rules

1. In marketing interaction is critical
2. Control the conversation by asking questions

A few rules on question
1. Avoid yes no questions
2. That's it :)

Now a few rules about human behavior
1. Always give credit to someones intelligence. This is super easy!!! You simply ask them questions and every so often you recap.
2. Never challenge an individual's beliefs.

Personally, I wouldn't too Facebook people don't really go on there to look for a PC repair company, they'll see it by chance.

Personally, I wouldn't too Facebook people don't really go on there to look for a PC repair company, they'll see it by chance.

Use Facebook to stay in touch with clients.

Get your business the old fashion way

Keep up with the business in the 21st way

facebook is valuable tool use it!

I'm planning on going into the local business's around the area and introducing myself,tell them the services i offer and leave them with a business card. Thought's?

I'm still trying to digest everything you said in the last post :D

Going in and introducing yourself sure won't hurt. If you can get one or two of them to call you and you do a good job, then your reputation will start growing. I noticed a lot of these people mention that you'd only get 2 reponses from this kind of ad or 4 from that kind or whatever, but you have to start somewhere. It's not like there's one magical way to add that will get 100% response or probably even 50%. And if you are working by yourself, then I'd say you don't want 50 people to respond all at once because you won't be able to keep up and that will look bad on you.

Also you could always do one of those "mention this add...get X% off" kind of things so you can see which ads are working.

I'd say run the ads you have now, pass out your business cards and hope for the best over the next few weeks. Then re-evaluate after that.

Good luck to you!

I'm planning on going into the local business's around the area and introducing myself,tell them the services i offer and leave them with a business card. Thought's?

I'm still trying to digest everything you said in the last post

Very good idea

Make sue you talk to the owner or the highest level management.

Also why not offer a trail to them? Be like "Hey the next time you need a PC fixed or built I'll do it at cost so you can see what kind of work I do"

Be warned though many business already will have a source they use for their PC needs.

Also when dealing with a business your going need to find the decision maker. To do this it's simple you just ask.

I would advise calling first though, call up the store ask for management. Tell management you'd like a 3 minute chat with them when would be a good time to come down.

This is how I'd do the phone call: find out who the decision maker is be like "Who makes the decision?" Ask to speak with that person. If they say they aren't in say "When would be a good time to call back?" (don't brother leaving a msg) if they tell you who it is ask to speak to the person. When your talking to the person be like "When would be a good time for me to come down and have 3 minutes of your time"

Agree to a time go down and pitch your idea. Remember a few things about sales

Sales people solve problems, not sell things

1. Find a problem
2. Offer a solution
3. Solve it!

When my customers buy cars from me I'm not selling them a car I'm sloving a problem they have. The problem they have is they don't have a car and need one.

Hi.

First of all what is your Business? you can give ad in Twitter.You can post your videos through You Tube also.

Back
Top Bottom