Random Chit Chat

most romantic thing uv ever done for a girl, without spending much money?

Took them punting (they sit in a long boat and you push it along with a long pole a la venice) down a picturesque (<<Spelling?) river in oxford, UK on a summers day.

Cost - just the rent of the boat

If I wasn't a forgiving person, you'd have a message with a little red dot right now in your CP.

Um....
1) You fail...you cannot give neg rep.
2) I have the damn Office key right in front of me. It's written down right next the XP key for the laptop. I took the Office key off with a key extractor. I have no media to install it again, and MS isn't distributing them anymore so....wtf is your problem? I'm not looking for a crack or an activated copy from the Bay. I'm looking for the damn Home installation so I can install using the SAME DAMN KEY that was on it before. .....you are so full of fail it's ridiculous.
3) You still fail.
4) Why the f are you still here?

[Note. If anyone wants to quote all of that above and then put the word "owned" with a period afterward following the quote, that'd be much appreciated. :p]

If I wasn't a forgiving person, you'd have a message with a little red dot right now in your CP.

Um....
2) I have the damn Office key right in front of me. It's written down right next the XP key for the laptop. I took the Office key off with a key extractor. I have no media to install it again, and MS isn't distributing them anymore so....wtf is your problem? I'm not looking for a crack or an activated copy from the Bay. I'm looking for the damn Home installation so I can install using the SAME DAMN KEY that was on it before. .....you are so full of fail it's ridiculous.
3) You still fail.

pwned! lol

Oh it's up but it's slow dude.

Um....
3) You still fail.

Frickin' Owned.

o you ever think before you type or do you just type the first thing that blurts out of your arse?
BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURT

... uncontrollably, like the runs! :p

But yea, he cant come here making threats like that.

(How do you put horizontal lines in the posts?)
facepalm.gif

Anyways, I'm gonna go price up a re-cap for the PSU on a 13 year old mixer...

"i have a 94 mazda miata has koni adjustible dampining struts with adjustible height eibach springs has OEM front lip and spoiler 1.8l motor runs and drives amazing power everything cruise control roll cage has torson LSD diff interior is in great shape one small tear on drivers seat on side where you slide in, softop, pioneer deck kenwood deck super rare color only 2500 ever made and the R package only came with manual steeringand no power options so this ones a one off ordered from factory with the power options. car is AMAZING not interested in trades unless you have a clean lifted 85 4runner and cash on top. besides that cash only or s2k =) no problems what so ever. can send more pics via text has more goodies but cant think off top of my head. lol call or text 206-330-3965 name is Forrest thanks possible trade for clean gts and cash or 85 4runner"

WTF

Back
Top Bottom