Random Chit Chat

*brain reset* Oh, um, Hi, what the heck am I doing here, oh, I'm on CF, what was I going to post here...

I forgot, Hmm, maybe that my brain is going bad on me.

*brain reset* wait, why the heck am I posting here?

Oh, well, my mind keeps going blank at the worst time.

Maybe this post would be better if I remembered what I was going to post for a sec......

*Brain Reset* Wait, why did I just create that po- Wait I'm on CF, Oh, I remembered what I was going to post:

I got banned from Facepunch for an hour.

Because I asked some idiot why he wanted to be banned...

Oh, geese, I need a new brain.

Nice card Teny. We'll have to do some competitive benchmarks sometime so we can iron out which card has more power and in which type of benching.

Alright, but your overall specs is better than mine, so the results won't be that good. Still got about 10 days before I get back though.
Quick question, I plan on carrying the card on my backpack. Will I be able to pass check in at the airport? I'm not really comfortable with it being in a luggage where it's going to be thrown around.

Holy crap. I am at my uncles house right now, and he is the superintendent of education for Grenada MS. Anyway, he said the federeal government pushed some weird freaking guidelines on them, to basically set a quota for the number of special education students. Apparently having over 20% of the students in special education is too low, and they have to put more kids into it.

Anybody want to explain why the hell someone would be stupid enough to implement such a thing? Taking students out of regular classes and putting them into special Ed just to fill a government quota is the most absurd thing I have ever heard. It isn't like the students will benefit from this, all it will do is set a low standard for them, which will probably continue throughout life. And they have to be labeled as having a disorder... Since when is not making good grades a disorder? Some people just don't learn well in a classroom environment.

Ugh this stuff just bothers me way too much.

I'm a little pissed right now. I don't have an Office 2003 OEM CD for someone's laptop that I reinstalled XP on and the mofo'ing Bay is down. GAH!

If I wasn't a forgiving person, you'd have a message with a little red dot right now in your CP.

Hey guys, guess what: I got a Power Mac G4. But here's the strange and great part: Originally it was a dual 500 MHz CPU machine with 128 MB RAM. But whoever had it before my friend must've modded it, because it has dual 1.3 GHz CPUs and 1.5 GB RAM. I put a 80 GB drive in it and installed OS X Tiger. I plan to buy a copy of Leopard and try it. I have read through a history on Macs, and either the CPUs were after market or they came from a MDD G4, which was released 2-3 yrs after mine.

Back
Top Bottom