outlook express error

newtda3103

Solid State Member
My father is using outlook express, When he receives one email from some one it will duplicate 4-6 times. All the emails are the same. If you try to delete them they will just come right back into the inbox. What might be the problem with his duplicating emails.

Sounds like it may be a virus either on your father's comp or the person sending it to him. Is the email from the same person, or does this happen with all/any emails?

Sounds like it may be a virus either on your father's comp or the person sending it to him. Is the email from the same person, or does this happen with all/any emails?

The computer and email program have been scanned for viruses did see any at all. These emails are from coming any one, the issue happens with every email.

I never used the email accounts that the ISP offers because it's dependent on the particular ISP. For example, if you don't like your service and want to try out a new ISP, you have to change your email address (pain in the ass). I would suggest using a free, non-ISP dependent email service such as Gmail. That way you can keep the same address no matter what. I've had a couple of gmail accounts for several years and have never had an issue. : )

I fixed the issue with my father not getting his emails. It was a firewall issue. thanks for all the every one.

Back
Top Bottom