Random Chit Chat

has anyone played MS flight simulator X?

Yeah. It's pretty good, but Micro$oft dropped support for it a long time ago, and there will never be any new versions. Might I suggest X plane 9? That is the best flight Simulator I have ever seen. The graphics are absolutely amazing. Just be prepared to run at like medium settings. There isn't a PC on this planet that can max it.

Anyone know where I can get a laserdisc driv. For my computer?

The people who would buy a car that's extensively modified usually don't mind, but it definitely lowers the chances of you selling the car.

:( My Forza 3 Profile is corrupt. No idea how it happened. I Have been on that profile since the game was released,i had heaps of mad cars with custom decals and all.

They should've learned when the network didn't work at the showing of the phone.

Haha yeah I saw that during keynote. I just figured 'hey, it's on at&t'

Apple did know about it though. If you look at pics/videos of Jobs using it, he holds the phone different than how he did when showing off earlier models. Their solution was to push $30 'bump cases' on people. The bump case is just a piece of rubber than costs them about $0.60 apiece to make.

See you all in 10 days, I'm going to Florida :D

is grid one of those uber realistic racers or does it let you tone down the settings to make handling less realistic? and does it have pit stops?

PC, I already have both of the AC games and I wish that I could get GTA but my parents would kill me several times over if they found out that I had it. has anyone played MS flight simulator X?

It's not that realistic and you change the difficulty every single race if you want. Higher the difficulty the more money you get. There is no fuel and no pit stops thankfully and races tend to be short, unless you do the 24 hour ones. It's like arcade meets simulation, i liked it. Same with DiRT and DiRT 2.

See you all in 10 days, I'm going to Florida :D

It's not that realistic and you change the difficulty ever single race if you want. Higher the difficulty the more money you get. There is no fuel and no pit stops thankfully and races tend to be short, unless you do the 24 hour ones.

Have fun.

Back
Top Bottom