Random Chit Chat

A picture of your car roasting the tires doesn't gives the impression that you drive your car pretty hard. Most people don't like that when looking for a car.
Considering it's a performance modified car, it's appropriate. How many Miatas have you seen that can roast them like that?

anyone now of any very good games? I just finished mirrors edge(got it when it was on sale on steam) and I really enjoyed it. I just got NFS undercover and its unarguably the worst game I have ever had the misfortune of playing.

PC? or Console?

There's always GTA IV. The Dirt games. I liked GRID as well. Um....Assassin's Creed games. Can't think of anything else that sticks out at the moment.

Try Combat Arms...

Grid, Dirt 1 or 2

is grid one of those uber realistic racers or does it let you tone down the settings to make handling less realistic? and does it have pit stops?

PC? or Console?

There's always GTA IV. The Dirt games. I liked GRID as well. Um....Assassin's Creed games. Can't think of anything else that sticks out at the moment.

PC, I already have both of the AC games and I wish that I could get GTA but my parents would kill me several times over if they found out that I had it. has anyone played MS flight simulator X?

*yawn

Just noting my existence. Never get home until 11 anymore. But I love the check every two weeks. Tri SLI LC'd 470's anyone? xD

More like an EG6 Si, but that comes in time.

Minecraft is great to waste hours in building a huge fortress and traps and such.

Even better experience with mild OCD.

Back
Top Bottom