Will this combo work?

How many fans would you suggest if I bought the MSI P55 CD53 with the i5 750 and clocked it to 4.0GHz?

I have a case that can fit 6 fans with already one 120mm fan installed so it shouldn't be a problem :D

How many fans would you suggest if I bought the MSI P55 CD53 with the i5 750 and clocked it to 4.0GHz?

I have a case that can fit 6 fans with already one 120mm fan installed so it shouldn't be a problem :D

You'll need a nice CPU heatsink+fan to start with. The case fans depends on the case it's self.

What case have you got?

I have a Thermaltake V3 Black Edition case-
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811133094&Tpk=thermaltake v3 black edition

It looked good, had the space I needed, and the price was nice to look at ;)

I bought the i5 750 today with the MSI P55 CD53 mobo today. I can not wait until I open the box!

Does the CPU come with a standard heatsink and fan? And how do they connect?(the heatsink with the CPU)

The CPU will come with a heatsink and fan that will be fine for stock and very small overclocks.

The case is good just make sure you got fresh air going in and an exhaust.

Well thanks a lot for the much needed help! All I have to do is now wait for the parts to come in and I will set up. :D

Thanks again, I won't have any problems soon( or so I hope :) )

Well thanks a lot for the much needed help! All I have to do is now wait for the parts to come in and I will set up. :D

Thanks again, I won't have any problems soon( or so I hope :) )

Let us know how you get on and ask if you need any more help with this.

Back
Top Bottom