Just wondering

I read that the GeForce 2 MX 400 uses 5 watts from a website. It said something that this card acutaly uses low power.

Well eather way I remember talking to local tech guys like from Dit computers and from the Geek Squad at Best Buy and they said that my Radeon 7200 uses very low power so it will work fine. I don't know why everyone else says it works. They also said that it won't boot if I' am using too much power since the power supply will protect it from overload.

Eatherway why did one website say that my power supply has 10A and mine says 4A? that's weird. I wonder if I can trust the internet or anyone. I don't know what is true and what will work. But all I know is more than 80% people are saying that my card will work even after they say the specs. It could be that my Celeron system uses very very low power compaired to Pentium III or so. But I didn't really ask them why you say it works. But I don't think tech guys would lie to you though since they will lose there job if they kept lieing to people and giving wrong infos. Plus it was a well known manager saying this.

Okay, but what info did you give him? You are giving everyone misleading info, hence why you get different answers.

And why are you asking so many people about this? Jeez.

I actualy showed the pic of the lable on my power supply to them and still they said it will work.

Well eather way if you really really know what you are saying and I hope you are then I will think about getting a new power supply but it's really hard to beleve even myself that it won't work even though my eyes I see it working perfectly fine. I don't hear any werid noise or it doesn't have any bad smell or doesn't shut off all of the sudden etc.

Back
Top Bottom