Google it before asking

no i'm not sayin how to run the forum i'm just saying after running numerous forums and rewiewing this one i have realized that a lot of people could have googled it found out the answer very easily. That is why I posted this. I want to take it over either. So I really wish y'all would quit bein so hostile

A google search for 'How to overclock my i7 920'

Bought back: ''About 1,620,000 results (0.27 seconds)''

Its basically if you need something quick, or something you actually know 'if i google that the answer will come up'' If I know its going to be vague I try to avoid gogole, or focus elsewhere if i can. (it also links you straight into youtube videos too!)

I prefer the forums for things that are more

- Specific
- To gain opinions
- Plenty of first hand experience
- Plenty of inteligent minds
- Banter and intellect as well as a bit of fun

I understand the frustration you may feel, but I don't know that I'd necessarily encourage this all the time. We don't know people's backgrounds, so we can't assume they all have the time or facility in searching for answers on Google from reputable sources. There is no such thing as a dumb question. We're here to help regardless of how simple or complicated matters are.

not gonna bother reading the whole thread. the first reply sums it up.

everyone is different, and i hardly get a google result that can cater for my needs when i have a big problem.

no i'm not sayin how to run the forum i'm just saying after running numerous forums and rewiewing this one i have realized that a lot of people could have googled it found out the answer very easily. That is why I posted this. I want to take it over either. So I really wish y'all would quit bein so hostile

Its a computer forum mate, we want people coming here and asking questions no matter how simple they may seem to solve, then hopefully they will stay and become valuable members of this forum, thats what it is here for.

Back
Top Bottom