New Phone

SO....back to ideas/suggestions about the Droid Incredible or what other phone I should look into please.

^ Then you're doing something wrong.

no its called USING the phone. sure if i just made phone calls and texted it would last all day.

but playing games, and using the internet NOPE, FAIL. will not last all day. and its understandable. if you actually USE the phone and its features it definitely WILL NOT last all day.

People that are comparing old phones to new ones are comparing apples to oranges. Did you use your old brick nokia to surf the web and play games (snake doesn't count, btw)? Didn't think so. Hell, you probably didn't even text on the old nokias. Stop comparing things that cannot be compared.

That was very un-scientific. I doubt that the Bluetooth was turned on on the iPhone.
picture2xg.png

no its called USING the phone. sure if i just made phone calls and texted it would last all day.

but playing games, and using the internet NOPE, FAIL. will not last all day. and its understandable. if you actually USE the phone and its features it definitely WILL NOT last all day.

How about you actually watch the video?

No, do you leave you phone there all day doing nothing?

People use there phone's and thus the battery life goes down, but these day's its way too quick.

Watch the freaking video.

I'm not the only one claiming that the HTC Evo 4G's battery life leaves something to be desired. Still, I'm sure several of you will take this as an opportunity to tell me that I'm biased again... despite having shown you just how well these two devices stack up in terms of core functionality.

I'd much rather have 60% battery life left at the end of the day of average usage compared to 15% after not having used the device at all. Swapping batteries? Sure. People love carrying extra batteries around - and they love the added expense, too.

Don't lecture me on being biased; I'm sure other iPhone and HTC Evo 4G users would paint a similar picture. If you really want me to stack this up against the iPhone 4 (with 40% more battery life than the iPhone 3GS), I'd be more than happy to do so - but it wouldn't illuminate anything more than what I've demonstrated here.

Back
Top Bottom