Jon Venables

gmcrepair

BSOD
Jon Venables was sent back into prison in February and know we know why...he was downloading indecent images of children. Your thoughts on what his sentence should be?

5 years...

Probation for another 5 afterward

Not allowed near a school, or around any children, not even his own if he has them.

This makes me sick to be blatantly honest.

This idiot, with his mate, brutally killed a little kid. They both went to prison for it. Then they were given new identities and released. Now 'this one' is back in the nick for child offences.

The 'other one' is playing ball and keeping his nose clean but millions have been wasted on Jon's sentence and giving him a new identity only for him to commit a serious offence again.

Let him live the rest of his live in prison I say.

*deleted*

This makes me sick to be blatantly honest.

This idiot, with his mate, brutally killed a little kid. They both went to prison for it. Then they were given new identities and released. Now 'this one' is back in the nick for child offences.

The 'other one' is playing ball and keeping his nose clean but millions have been wasted on Jon's sentence and giving him a new identity only for him to commit a serious offence again.

Let him live the rest of his live in prison I say.

*deleted*
Agreed, he could get "hurt" in prison though, angers me.

Seriously, there is something wrong with a person that would exploit children. Those people are sick in the head and need to be put down. Send the defective product back to it's maker.

Normally I would disagree but taking into account the first crime he committed i'm with you on that.

Yea I couldn't care less for his welfare in Prison.

Although the both of them were young when the first crime was committed. So in 'this' case the kids should've just served the rest of their lives behind bars.

Ronnie Biggs was only released on compassionate grounds after becoming ill and even though he didn't kill he had to serve 30 years!

Although the both of them were young when the first crime was committed. So in 'this' case the kids should've just served the rest of their lives behind bars.

Ronnie Biggs was only released on compassionate grounds after becoming ill and even though he didn't kill he had to serve 30 years!

Ronnie is still alive isn't he?

Back
Top Bottom