Hi I'm Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you really are a MCP, you don't need to spout it. It's really not that much of a certificate. There's lot's of people on this forum that could be MCP but either they're not or they are not prideful. When a certificate comes from Micro$oft, it doesn't mean much to me, because there are strings attached to most of them. Like for example: I am the legal owner of Windows XP Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate x64. I have the certificates to prove it. However, I still have to call up Micro$oft because of their (bad words go here) product activation.
So, it really isn't impressive when you are MCP for a OS that is a (bad words go here).

If you really are a MCP, you don't need to spout it. It's really not that much of a certificate. There's lot's of people on this forum that could be MCP but either they're not or they are not prideful. When a certificate comes from Micro$oft, it doesn't mean much to me, because there are strings attached to most of them. Like for example: I am the legal owner of Windows XP Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate x64. I have the certificates to prove it. However, I still have to call up Micro$oft because of their (bad words go here) product activation.
So, it really isn't impressive when you are MCP for a OS that is a (bad words go here).

Im Certified in Electronics and have an Associates Degree as well, oh, and im JSTD soldering certified.

------------

but for real dude, dont be a drag on the new(er) guy.

------------

and welcome to CF!

My name is matt as well :rolleyes:

Sorry, but have you read his thread on how people should look on Google and not on CF? You'll find it in CF suggestions. And he tried to get revenge on me for disagreeing with him. Luckily, noobs and juniors don't have any rep effects. They're gray.

Sorry, but have you read his thread on how people should look on Google and not on CF? You'll find it in CF suggestions. And he tried to get revenge on me for disagreeing with him. Luckily, noobs and juniors don't have any rep effects. They're gray.

yes, i can agree with him, actually.
but my reasoning is a little different..
perhaps it dosnt happen to you? but personally when people ask me in a txt message or call me, or in person. its SOOOO annoying for them to ask the same couple easy questions when they could have just asked google instead an wouldnt have to wait for me to reply back in a txt. Sometimes i just txt then back a google search link, even IF there phone has no internet XD

You sound jealous....

Nope, I was just blasting him for trying to impress people.
Too bad Lowndsey's a mod or the words here would not be pretty.

Why couldn't you just say, "Welcome to CF, enjoy your stay!" instead of ripping on him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom