Random Chit Chat

My LG TV came with 5 years warranty and for an extra $150 it was increased to 7 years.

That's extremely rare in the United States. My NEC comes with a standard three year warranty which is considered pretty long in comparison to the standard one year warranty for consumer televisions.

You know your a geek when you're installing USB Ports in your car (For charging purposes).

27667420001_large.jpg

This is what my Gauge Cluser Looks Like (Except mine is going to have a Digital Volt Gauge and Digital Oil pressure gauge) but my panel is the standard grey. I'm putting 2 USB Ports in the corner :D

Next you'll have a WiFi booster, a NAS server, and everything short of a whole corporation's equipment in your car ;)

That's extremely rare in the United States. My NEC comes with a standard three year warranty which is considered pretty long in comparison to the standard one year warranty for consumer televisions.

Can you pay for extended warranty over there?

Can you pay for extended warranty over there?
Sure, but it's usually handled by a third party. You're better off using your credit card's built in protection service than going the manufacturer's route.

As for my NEC, I can extend the warranty to five years for an additional $246.00. Very common in the commercial market but highly unusual in the consumer market.

Back
Top Bottom