Random Chit Chat

To add to everything else that has gone wrong this week, my phone battery is almost certainly shot. And it had to have happened very recently. It drains in about 2 hours....while just letting it sit. FMFL. Another thing I get to send in. Oh joy.

It's gonna be a massive pot of beef stew, dammit!

On a good note. I went to my church (at 1:30AM). Binding post idea didn't work for the input from the mixer on the amp (<- @Remeniz), but I did cut the extra length off the cable (down to about 25ft now) and reconnected the RCAs...got rid of the buzzing for church in the morning.

Did my sound check with my guitar: sounded great.
Did sound check with video on laptop for tomorrow: sounded perfect.
Did mic check again. Still a ringing when you say "s" or "sh" sounds at the end of words, but other than that diction was clear.

I need that after the week I've had.

Congratz bro,your hard work is paying off ;)

So i just won a HTC Desire for $520 ;). I Know this is going to be another scam but alteast i know and there not ripping anyone else off. That's another scammer going to be reported....

Did my sound check with my guitar: sounded great.
Did sound check with video on laptop for tomorrow: sounded perfect.
Did mic check again. Still a ringing when you say "s" or "sh" sounds at the end of words, but other than that diction was clear.

I need that after the week I've had.

Glad you got it going bro. The mic's is a minor. Just use the EQ's to help reduce feedback.

Back
Top Bottom