Result - FAILED: Driving test soon. Wish me luck!!!

They are apparently thinking of changing the testing system over here; making the test last a few days, and have a points system added to a total throughout to define whether you've passed or not
I'd honestly take that with a pinch of salt - people have been saying the testing system over here will change radically for the past decade or so but nothing's ever happened :)

I'd honestly take that with a pinch of salt - people have been saying the testing system over here will change radically for the past decade or so but nothing's ever happened :)

there are some changes being made to the test with the addition of independant driving to the test

I have terrible eyes but for some reason they didn't check until after I wasted like 300$ on driving lessons which I couldn't get back for some reason. Basically the place that does the eye tests is separate from the driving school and the driving school appointment was already made

I have terrible eyes but for some reason they didn't check until after I wasted like 300$ on driving lessons which I couldn't get back for some reason. Basically the place that does the eye tests is separate from the driving school and the driving school appointment was already made

Can't you get treatment?

Back
Top Bottom