Random Chit Chat

Toy Story 3. Has anyone else seen it? I know that many of us watched the first 2 when we were little. I just got back from the movie theatre and I have to say that this was one of the best movies I have seen. Ever.

Okay, start from the beginning. What have you purchased so far? What are you planning to use?

J, I've purchased nothing so far, which is why this is so f-ing hard to figure out (using the sh*t-ass stuff that I have available to test with). I have to "prove" to people what it'll sound like before I get any money. Which is why I'm using my own equipment to do that. It's ridiculous. If you knew how backwards some church's are, you'd understand quite well--or maybe you do know how that goes.

Okay. Here's the skinny again:
Amp
Speakers
Mixer
Cable
XLR Male ends (into mixer from wall sends; i.e. microphone xlr jacks in the wall)
XLR Female ends (for wall install; for the mics)
XLR Combo ends (for wall install; for XLR or 1/4" input from stuff)
TRS Ends for Main Out sends from Mixer to Amp.
No cable yet selected for Amp -> Speakers.

Toy Story 3. Has anyone else seen it? I know that many of us watched the first 2 when we were little. I just got back from the movie theatre and I have to say that this was one of the best movies I have seen. Ever.

Yeah, I was just 6 years old when Toy Story was in theaters and 10 when Toy Story 2 played on the big screen. I can't believe it's been 11 years since then...

cool, this my 600th post.
Took a while, but I normally dont stick around at forums for more than a post or two to solve a problem.

Care to elaborate since the speakers you linked are more expensive...and are not as high of wattage...and have smaller horn drivers. I like JBL. But normally, they are way more expensive simply because they say JBL. I know you own a lot of their stuff. Are these actually better than the Peavey's, or are you just linking them because they are JBL. They better be better because they are $50 more a piece. And if you haven't been following the convo, money is an issue here. I'm not sure how much I'll be getting. Also. That wasn't supposed to sound bitchy. But I'm saying things how they are lately because I've been so frustrated. I've been doing so much sh*t and everyone else seems to be doing nothing, or criticizing what I'm doing...or asking stupid questions about what I'm doing (<- not on here...at my church/other places).

seen it today with the GF,

and it was a great movie. Love how they put some dirty humor in it so the older toy story generation like us could get a giggle to lol.

Back
Top Bottom