Result - FAILED: Driving test soon. Wish me luck!!!

Ah ha; its interesting you mentioned unmarked crossroads, because on the practice exam I did with my instructor, I had that down as a major too, and didn't even know to look for an unmarked one.

Luckily though, today, that's one I didn't miss, as there was one on the route.

Like I said, I was tested thoroughly, and failed on one small part :(

I wish you luck on your next :)

Driving test in my state: Written test, which gives you a GDL Class I. This is usually given at age 16, and states you can drive only if you have another licensed driver over 21 riding shotgun with you. After 6 months of having that, it's GDL II, which states you can drive without another licensed driver, but you can only drive certain hours. You have this up until you turn 18, then you get an actual license with no restrictions. In my state, however, it's blue to signify you can't buy alcohol. At 21, you get one with a white background to signify you can.

The actual driving test is given after the 6 months with a GDL I. All it consisted of for me was parallel parking in between two traffic cones with enough space between them to park a school bus.

Driving tests are definitely harder over there than here. My driving test (about 14 years ago) consisted of a parallel park in the parking lot of the DMV, then going out the driveway, turning onto another road and doing a 3-point turn then coming right back with a pass.

Anyway, you'll get it man, just keep trying. Good luck.

My road test was easy except I had to take it in snow... You'll pass. In my area most of my friends out here in 'the sticks' have no clue what a roundabout is. I still have no clue what the purpose of one is... :confused:

Not a fan of the recent Need For Speed games. I have Most Wanted but I don't think it runs well at all, and I just didn't find it fun for the most part.
Though I played Underground all the way through. Loved that game.

There is one being made by Criteron games; the makers of Burnout though. A re-creation of Hot Pursuit! :D If Burnout is anything to go by; that game is going to be epic.

Bringdapain, really? Its to divert traffic to different routes that branch off in a few or more directions, supposedly making it easier to find your correct route.

They are apparently thinking of changing the testing system over here; making the test last a few days, and have a points system added to a total throughout to define whether you've passed or not

Back
Top Bottom