Random Chit Chat

I just downloaded iOS 4.0 on my 2G ipod touch jailbroke it and now have wallpaper and multitasking. I don't know why apple said the 2g didn't have enough resources to multitask or have wallpaper because it certainly is IMO capable of doing all of that. They just want people to go and buy the 3rd gen or 4th gen in september. I may get the 4th gen though since my ipod's battery is starting to show it's age and I hear that apple just replaces the whole ipod.

Laptop I'm working on had a bum RAM stick so I needed to see what the max dimm size was. Found this epic fail on the specs sheet:

jttjjd.jpg

Guys, I need some help.

I was at my church and I was trying to output sound into the Alesis mixer. It worked fine last night, now today I was using a different cable and now I can't even get sound to come out of the laptop speakers, let alone use the headphone jack. I can see the sound going (when you open volume control) but I hear nothing. I tried for like an hour to get it to work. I'm so frustrated. Frustrated enough that I'm having a red bull/margarita. FML. I wish shit would just work. Ever day there's something that goes wrong.

Back
Top Bottom