Result - FAILED: Driving test soon. Wish me luck!!!

Kage

Golden Master
Driving test at 2.35pm UK time!!!
My 3rd test, and hopefully the one I pass. I have learnt a lot since the last two so I hope I do.
Getting picked up at 1.30pm for a practice run before the actual.

Wish me luck! :D

I'll change the name of the thread if I pass :p

Re: Driving test soon. Wish me luck!!!

Wait 3rd test?!!

Add-in: Good luck. Watch out for cross-walks and no right turns on red signs.

Re: Driving test soon. Wish me luck!!!

Yeah, 3rd. I failed the first 2 about 2 years back. Had to re-take my theory and everything

Thanks all. I failed though :(

The examiner took me down the hardest route imaginable, and no where where I had been before. I was even sent down dual carriageways, where 50mph is the speed limit, and I'd only ever gone on 40mph roads.
I was fine with that though, and changed lanes successfully, etc

The thing that got me, was on one round about (of many), I was meant to enter the third lane to leave at the third junction, and I stayed in the middle (The largest round about I've ever seen)

But I did everything else right, and was severely tested on every turn, with parked cars/cars trying to pass so I had to stop/bus lanes, etc, etc

SO yeah :( Well disappointed with myself. If it wasn't for that mistake, I would have passed for sure

Isn't the limit 70MPH on a dual carriageway?

Anyway - It doesn't sound like you've got too much more to work on. If you just practice driving in congested area's, and on dual carriageways then you should be OK!

I'm booking my test soon. I wouldn't be too disheartened - Lot's of people attempt the test several times!

But 4 times?! :p

No, motorways are 70mph. Dual Carriage ways seem to be 40/50mph depending.
Never been 50mph before, so was a bit...

Thanks though j03; I don't think I have much to work on at all, so hopefully next time, things will go smoother.

I could hear my heart beating though as soon as I got in the car, and I was fine before I got in.

Good luck with yours when it comes :)

Back
Top Bottom