Poor frame rate

It could just be your internet, your saying your having a lot of lag while viewing and typing in this page and also in wow.

Whats your http://speedtest.net results and what brows- nevemind

Results of the scan:

Laggers.png

Your problem may lay within your Internet connection.

The more I think about it, I think my connection may be the problem as well. Actually, I moved my USB adapter to the front of my computer after realizing that it was SUPER hot. IDK if this was the EXACT problem, though I now have the ability to run around Teldrassil without being disconnected. The USB adapter does gather a lot of heat. Could this be some kind of contribution relating to the intolerable laggs, do you think?

Edit:

I just realized that this problem occurs regardless of wether or not I am connected to the internet. For example: I close WoW because I can't stand the lagging, but whenever I would do something like mouse over to my ObjectDock, I notice that it zooms in very slowly and choppy-like. Also, when I open a folder, it does open rather quickly, though the little window zoom thing you see in Windows 7 when you open a new window -it basically gets a bit choppy.

So this might not be an internet connection problem after all, though whenever unplugging my USB adapter and wait a few seconds before re-plugging it, I seem to have smoother running for a short while.

Back
Top Bottom