Rooted and overclocked my motorola Droid and updated to 2.2.

So i took the plunge and rooted my droid. mainly because 2.2 has leaked out, and verizon took SOOOOOO long to roll out 2.1 last time, i just dont want to wait for them.

I am thoroughly IMPRESSED. This phone has officially transformed into BEAST MODE. lol. i have adobe flash 10.1, im overclocked to 1.2Ghz and judging from the following benchmark i did on my phone, its a BEAST. so much faster now. :D :D :D :D

snap20100612100345.png

Wow, when I saw the 150mhz Nintendo DS, I thought I had seen it all, but not phones!

Whats next? the 1ghz 8080 club?

Good man. Rooted N1 user here :D

Just wait till the source code for froyo is released and then cyanogenmod is gonna be sooooo sick

You are speaking of CEO Steve Jobs that is a very wealthy man. His Salary as CEO of Apple is exactly $1 per year. Just sayin.

Did you really believe this when you read it? / Did you think that's his only source of income? Jobs owns something like $4-5 BILLION in Disney stock (not even discussing the rest of his portfolio here). Disney pays dividends of 35 cents/share every year on their stock. Do the math.

May I ask where you got the information to do this. I want to root my Moto Droid but the way it is done doesn't seem safe.

Did you really believe this when you read it? / Did you think that's his only source of income? Jobs owns something like $4-5 BILLION in Disney stock (not even discussing the rest of his portfolio here). Disney pays dividends of 35 cents/share every year on their stock. Do the math.
Yes I really do believe it. His paycheck is $1 a year, and that is fact. Yes I know he has tons of stock that makes him one of the richest men in the world. My point is, he isn't being selfish and taking a 10 mil/year CEO position of Apple.

Yes I really do believe it. His paycheck is $1 a year, and that is fact. Yes I know he has tons of stock that makes him one of the richest men in the world. My point is, he isn't being selfish and taking a 10 mil/year CEO position of Apple.

lol. umm there ARE methods to his madness. If he denies himself a BIG salary, then his profit margins go up. The more profit apple posts every quarter, the more his stock goes up. which equals more money in his pocket. plus his company looks good. its not him being a "nice guy" its called being business smart/savvy. He didnt get where he is now by being a nice guy. He got there from being smart.

lol. umm there ARE methods to his madness. If he denies himself a BIG salary, then his profit margins go up. The more profit apple posts every quarter, the more his stock goes up. which equals more money in his pocket. plus his company looks good. its not him being a "nice guy" its called being business smart/savvy. He didnt get where he is now by being a nice guy. He got there from being smart.

Um, also, his salary may be $1, but they may be giving him a sh*t ton of stocks/stock options.

Um, also, his salary may be $1, but they may be giving him a sh*t ton of stocks/stock options.

that was my point :eek: :confused:

did u even read what i posted completely? lol

i said he puts down he only makes 1 dollar, so all the money he is entitled to, just counts as profit for the company, which makes apple stock go up, which he owns a SHIT ton of

that was my point :eek: :confused:

did u even read what i posted completely? lol

i said he puts down he only makes 1 dollar, so all the money he is entitled to, just counts as profit for the company, which makes apple stock go up, which he owns a SHIT ton of

Yours was confuzzling. I fixed it. :p hahahahah.

Back
Top Bottom