Random Chit Chat

I'd go with the neatest job you can do. If you wanna go OCD on this you could use heat srhink on the terminals too.

Already on the list :D :D

Remember your mixer has a USB connection so you can connect it to a laptop or computer and record your performances.

:D

This is actually why I told our church I was getting this model! We have been trying to record the service for showing our local public broadcast TV station, but the only sound that can be heard has to go through the camcorder's tiny microphone. This will hopefully solve that if I can record directly into a program on the computer with the camcorder.

I am not trying to neg anyone?

They gave it to me oh smart one.

I was banned for 'insensitivity', were you trying to blackmail me?

Sorry Holysky, it was dude_56013 who was using your post to try to insult me. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

People who got dropped on their head.

If they have neg rep and neg rep you, nothing happens.

Or if their rep isn't high enough it just shows up as grey boxes instead of green or red. Makes it so spammers can't just make accounts for the sake of downvoting someone.

Or if their rep isn't high enough it just shows up as grey boxes instead of green or red. Makes it so spammers can't just make accounts for the sake of downvoting someone.

Can't someone make accounts just to vote themselves up?

Haha, you know i don't like to think a lot. I'm not good with rhymey words, i sat here for like 5 minutes trying to rhyme flx with moron and lucas with asshat.

Back
Top Bottom