Identity Stolen today

This has happened to me, but I didn't notice it for a while.
They took out very small amounts each time. Like 10's/20's every couple of weeks. I take out a lot of money from ATM's so don't realize.

Anyway, I noticed around 3 months on, when they started taking out bigger amounts. One went out for £50 odd, and that's when I rang the bank and gave them a list from places I haven't even been to. I don't check statements all that often, but after its happened, I use online banking and check quite regularly.

But I got it all back. Was around 300 quids worth, and I didn't even notice for a long time!

My mom had that issue when somebody stole her pocketbook. They went to Atlantic City and bought like 3 pairs of sketchers and then went to KFC..

Just as a question, what kind of idiot steals credit cards and uses them to go to KFC and buy sketchers?

Well I guess I'll let you guys know that it's all good now. I went to the bank last week and got everything sorted out. Overall they ended up to try and make about 20 purchases total and it was froze after the first one locked the account. I guess I can thank them for doing a trial run before they started to try and order $500+ items! It was more of a pain in the ass than anything else. I don't understand why people bother. And yes, I guess it wasn't really identity theft but they still tried to use my card. All is well now and I've got a new card. Using checks made me feel like I was back in the 1990's.

I hate to make a stereotype joke but...a black guy?

Hey, i'm not saying anything, im just saying the stores they went to :D

And remember i did live in a place next to Atlantic City and i was in the hood. haha

They went to a lot more stores to

Back
Top Bottom