Recomend me a Game

Ill second AOE the conquerers - playing bits and bobs at the moment now!

Also loved rollercoaster tycoon!

Heroes of Might and Magic (try number 3 first) is similar to the AOE type thing, but is concentrated on main heroes and building towns / armies up. Its one of those older games with very good game play, slightly medievil twist.

Resource management included - and is turn based - you only get so much movement (but unlimited building time etc) before your turn ends and the AI / opposition goes. You can speed their movements up or skip them if you dont want to watch it.

to be honest ive neeeveerrrrrrr played a game on my pc. i wouldnt know what game to get. are they really that good?

Oblivion. With mods you can make this game last forever, and even without them its a pretty lengthy game.

Play all the Age of Empire series. They rock! AoE 2: Conquerors Expansion is the best one.

I loved age of empires 3... I think the expansion packs got a little old with everyone but it was still a fun and time comsuming game. I played an online game, fallensword it was fun but it got old until you put some time into it. I'm looking for a new game I could down load also. I also have the same taste as you do.

Back
Top Bottom