I will pay you to tell me how to raise vcore

Roy3447

Solid State Member
Does anyone know how to raise the vcore on this thing (ASUS p5pkl-cm) I tried disabling all the speedstep step and other things while raising vcore however whenever I look in my bios it never raises. Is it that this motherboard just not capable of raising vcore because I know that its not that great but it has that option or am I not doing something right? Anyways I will seriously pay someone a couple of bucks to figure this out for me.

You do not need to offer any money. We do what we do for free. The feeling of having helped someone is payment enough.

Can you go through the steps of when you attempt to raise vcore? Also, what CPU are you using?

I am using the Intel core 2 q6700.
So I go through bios disable everything in the chipset configuration and try to raise my vcore from 1.2 to 1.3/1.4 but everytime I restart and check if it has changed it always stays at 1.2.

Vcore might be in bios, might be jumper pins. You can oc without upping vcore for a while, the Vcore doesnt make it faster, just makes things more stable at higher overclocks. Thus, if you are just doing a little, you might not need to do it at all. Its harder on the chip. You really need to look at the mobo manual to know how on yours.

Back
Top Bottom