eMachines T1100, T1105

48cab7cc-0037b-06aea-400cb8e1

Ok I am soo glad I didn't need to buy a new power supply since my ATI Radeon 7200 PCI card works perfectly fine. I don't know why you guys said no video cards will work on my system but it seems like the Radeon 7200 works and I noticed that my games run alot smoother and not as choppy. I thought since my Intel video chip was AGP it was a good IGP but I guess since the Radeon 7200 has T&L feature it makes a huge difference. So basicly my 150 watts power supply works. Also I did before contacted ATI techs and they said my power supply should work when they saw the specs of it. :)

But they did say if I wanted to have a Radeon 9250 then I need at least a 200 watt power supply so when I save up more money I will upgrade my power supply and then get maybe the 9250 or GeForce 6200.

You don't actually have a 150 watt powersupply, we have already concluded this. It may work for now, but it's pretty much a time bomb if you ask me.

Also, as Dude has posted, you are just tossing money into the trash. If you would just save some of this money, you could put it towards something half decent.

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="GibsonSGKing, post: 0"]You don't actually have a 150 watt powersupply, we have already concluded this. It may work for now, but it's pretty much a time bomb if you ask me.

Also, as Dude has posted, you are just tossing money into the trash. If you would just save some of this money, you could put it towards something half decent.[/QUOTE]

Best advice in this thread. Don't put money into it. I can't see it as logical in any way.

This is kinda interesting but I have tested my new card with allkinds of programs and over all somereason the AGP Intel IGP was better. In games it did help some lags but over all my onboard video was better I think maybe it's because the onboard uses AGP 2X instead of PCI. As you know PCI is alot slower than AGP. I think to over come the PCI I need a better video card. But eather was I' am going to save to get a new power supply and also get a better card like the GeForce 6200 or something around that range. It will take a while but I think after I get a better card I will be happy. Maybe I can even get the GeForce 8400 in the long run if I save up. That will make a difference forsure.

and NO I' am not getting a new system. I told you guys about 10 times that I' am not getting a new system until the motherboard of this system doesn't work anymore.

and NO I' am not getting a new system. I told you guys about 10 times that I' am not getting a new system until the motherboard of this system doesn't work anymore.

It's just some friendly advice. Fair enough that you want to wait till the motherboard gives out.

Next time your thinking about spending money on your current set up put that money away in a 'new-rig' fund.

Back
Top Bottom