Good HDD Buy on the Egg if you Need One!

To think i actually spent 100$ on a 1tb drive this last winter... now thier half the price!
Well too bad... ive only used 300gb of it anyway lol.

I wish they had a 500Gb laptop drive for a similar price. My 250GB is getting quite full on my lappy. I'm not sure if swapping out my hdd in that will void the warranty so maybe next year once the warranty is over I'll make the move to a 640GB or what ever they have then.

Edit: Oh I might look and see if that deal is in canada as well I just realized that my rig has an old 120GB IDE drive as the primary drive for windows and programs and every now and again it acts a little weird and is slow as hell too compared to the sata drive I have

I'd be buying it for my fileserver so I'd probably want 1tb or 1.5tb for storage. Great price though.

I got the 1TB version at Micro Center for $59.99 the other day. Got two of 'em for a RAID array.

Was it a .12 or an .11? The .11's had lots of problems.

Granted, these are mechanical hard drives. They are going to continue to fail until SSDs replace them.

if i added 2 of these to my computer and make a RAID 1+0 system then would it slow down if my current drives are faster than these?

Back
Top Bottom