Hawks Win!!!

I root for anyone that plays aganst the flyers if its not the pens,

But then again they are our arch rivals lol

I just got back from vacation, I wasn't able to watch the OT of the final game as I had to get up early and go snorkeling the next day, haha. My friend went to the parade in Chitown too, kinda wish I could have been home to go to that.

Yeah that OT goal was pretty fantastic. Took a bit to confirm it got in, but that replay said it all.

I just got back from Chicago about an hour ago and it was amazing. I have pictures from the parade downtown and from the Cubs Vs. White Soxs game where the hawks brought the Stanley Cup to Wrigley Field and threw the opening pitch.

I am too tired to upload anything today, but later I will.

It was sad to see the Cubs win, but Wrigley Field went crazy when the Hawks came out and played Chelsea Dagger.

I just got back from Chicago about an hour ago and it was amazing. I have pictures from the parade downtown and from the Cubs Vs. White Soxs game where the hawks brought the Stanley Cup to Wrigley Field and threw the opening pitch.

I am too tired to upload anything today, but later I will.

It was sad to see the Cubs win, but Wrigley Field went crazy when the Hawks came out and played Chelsea Dagger.
As much as I am bored by baseball... that would have been a sweet game to see!

Back
Top Bottom